Meet Sandra Cho
Founder & President
Pointwealth Capital Management
CA Insurance Lic# OE17268
16130 Ventura Blvd, 5th floor, Suite 590
Encino CA 91436
Email: [email protected]
Sandra Cho is the Founder and President of Pointwealth Capital Management, a boutique wealth management firm in Encino, California specializing in comprehensive, generational wealth management. With over $150 million under management and 15 years in the financial services industry, Ms. Cho has been consistently in the top 5% of financial advisors nationwide in production. Her clients range from NBA coaches and Fortune 500 executives to millennials and families.
Personal & professional Accomplishments
- A top financial advisor in the nation for JPMorgan Securities for over 10 years, and currently ranked #3 in California
- One of the first Private Client Advisors chosen to spearhead the Chase Private Client group for Chase Bank
- Holder of 12 state licenses
- Holder of Series 7, Series 63, and 66, as well as Life, Accident and Health licenses
- Articles published in Bloomberg, Global News Wire, Morningstar news, The Street, Financial Advisor IQ, Investment News, MarketWatch and Financial Planning News
- Dedicated member of numerous professional advisory groups and committees
- Decorated Navy Reservist
- Volunteer church council member and head of financial stewardship mentoring foster youth
- Travelled to 45 countries
- Speaks conversational French
- Plays the cello
- Happy mother of 4 wonderful children!
Sandra Cho is a Registered Representative with, and securities offered through LPL Financial. Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advice offered through Pointwealth Capital Management, a registered investment advisor. Pointwealth Capital Management and LPL Financial are separate entities.